Tuesday 1 February 2011

January Results

One month in and so far things have gone very well. I ran fairly good for most of the month although I ran in to some variance in the final week where I pretty much broke even and ran approx $2k under all in EV. This trend seems to have continued into February as I've just completed my biggest ever losing session at about -$600. On the plus side I also had my biggest ever winning session this month at over +$1k.

Unfortunately I didn't manage to meet my volume goal, finishing at 784 games according to sharkscope, although my HEM has it at 827. Room for improvement. I was also lucky enough to achieve 3 gold stars on sharkscope, although I don't expect to maintain them throughout the year and it won't be on my list of goals.

[  ] Play at least 1000 SNGs
[  ] Maintain an average stake of $35 (nearly)
[X] Join the gym and go at least 3 times a week (16 times)


No comments:

Post a Comment